Monday, February 16, 2009

It's All NEW

New year, new life, new blog, but still the same IEKA ahaha. So yeah I've got new blog, the old one is deactivated finally. Decided to start a whole new bunch version of ME, well not really, still the same, but this time it's wiser, stronger and more flexible shall I say HAHA. Much had been going on lately for the past couple of months, been going through a pretty hard times ; stupid ex-boyfriend, complicated relationship, annoying driving instructor. Everything was a messed up, I didn't know where did I go wrong. First, the ex-boyfriend ; kept on telling the same thing, didn't want a time out, wanna stick for long, the love is real, didn't want to trouble me for hearing out his problem. Okay, NOTE-TO-GUYS : Don't be such an egoistic-maniac, share stuffs with your girl dude, let it out, girl loves when you're finally 'TALKING' to her, don't hide stuffs from her, she'll definitely will figure it out. So anyway, yeah, things had been going on like that for couple of months, and then finally I've decided to called it off one day. I can't stand to be treated like that, I deserves someone better ; credits to Eyna, Ima and Ejat ;) for finally made me realized how stupid I had been HAHA -_-" so yeah I dumped him and it felt so good. Well not actually at the beginning, it was miserable at first, but I managed to coped with it, and lets just say something good ;) came up out of sudden. So I decided to moved on and start focusing on other important stuffs like ; the upcoming SPM's result omgshitt, what choices I had to make in furthering my study, and and start a whole new *thing* with the long-lost-old-new boyfriend ehemss* ahaha. As for the time being, everything had went pretty well, things had get better and better except for the part where I still haven't got my driving license yet, plus with the instructor who is being so gay, always delaying things up ppffhhtt -_-" But I'll be patient though, only got couple more hours left for the driving class, and then I'm up for the JPJ's wuuhuu! Ohh and and also, looking foward to meet the long-lost-old-new ehemmss ;) ahaha ;D

The long-lost-old-new ehemss <3>



6 comments:

  1. oh btw. whut is his name
    ejat ke? i xpernah nampak lately
    oh ya. take me for a ride if u've got ur license please

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes it's ejat. you tak pernah nampak sebab i tak pernah kenalkan, heh nanti i kenalkan :P of course bebeh! tapi tu pun kalau kereta i tak mati tgh jalan lagi lah =,=" haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh itu ker ejat
    if i were gay
    i will put it on consideration
    haha
    kidding syng ieka ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, weh siot gila haha, its okay, sayang aliph jugak ahah ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ieka ta cta pon.
    tape
    tape...


    ;D
    moga bebahagia syg ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. alohh, heh sorry, bukan tak cerita, but kita tak jumpa lagi, plus, takd org yg tau lagi hee xD nanti kita hang out heh

    ReplyDelete