Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another Random Daily Things

About 2.30 p.m this evening my phone suddenly rang and "Pak Su" name's appeared on the screen. So yeah as I predict, he had scheduled a driving class for me this evening at 4.30 p.m after being Y&^%GH$#@ by my dad LOL, so yeah finally he stops delaying things up HAHA =,=" So as usual, he came and picked me up at 4.30 p.m at my house and drove me to IKMP. "Hari ni kita buat parking dgn naik bukit okay, lepas tu hari jumaat ni boleh terus QTI" he said. I was like, ppffhhtt! Now only you knew how to speed things up laahh ehh after had been potpetpotpet by my dad, PADAN MUKA haha -_-" So anyway, things went up pretty well, my driving skills are getting good ngehngeh xDD Except for the fact that since school's over, my memorizing skills had decreased BADLY =,=" and I couldn't remember all the routes that well, but that's all right though, I'll be practising that myself *I hope* ahaha!

Ohh yehh, and and planning to go to KL this weekend since the long-lost-old-new ehemss ;) is going back this friday, and dediced to hang-out well errr sort of a hang-out lahhh HAHAH :P But abah didn't seems to agreed though :( Tried talking to him about that already, but it just doesn't worked out, he kept bragging about the driving thingie and he had to go somewhere for a meeting sort of =,=" much more like golf-meeting-with-friends ggrrhhh -_-" Haihhh how I wished I could meet him before I go to Mecca for umrah, eeeee! :( P/s : Meet my beloved abah *refer to the picture above hee ;DD

Ohh and yeah, did a try-out on my cooking skills that is not-so-great, yeahh whatever, I know =,=" But credits must be given lah kan, at least I've tried ahah. So yeah, things didn't turned out that good well errr ; the chicken taste horrible, almost burnt it HAHA, and there's too much ginger that made it taste a bit bitter and tangy. So finally decided not going to do anymore try-outs. Just sit back and let the MOM do all the cooking thingie AHAHAHA :D

P/S : Sorry there's no pictures for the cooking try-out because I got too excited about it and forgot to captured it in my camera haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment