Monday, February 16, 2009

Always In Memories

As I browsing through the old pictures in my laptop, I found this one photo album of mine where me and my friends went to Langkawi for the after-SPM-sort-of vacation :D And how I MISS THEM really really really bad :( I had posted about it in my previous blog, but I still going to publish all the pictures here eheh :)

And yeah, those are my friends, my greatest best friends that had always been there for me no matter what ; through hard times and good times. And I'll always love love love them till the end :D

5 comments:

  1. kami kawan baek kan =]
    haha
    i wish i was there
    eh. mana post yg lama

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes, kami kawan baek :) tu lahhhh, i wish you are too, but thats allright, although you takde, you still kami kawan baek smpai bila-bila :D post yg lama kat blog lama, malas nak re-type eheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice ieka... best ja membe cam ni... u r so lucky...

    ReplyDelete
  4. anati : auwhh no lah babe, semua lucky, but you just have to pick the right one :) i believe you yourself is lucky jgak kan, your bffs is great ape :D

    syakey syg : i love you too XOXO, tu lahh rindu jugak :( nanti lepak jom!

    ReplyDelete