Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Need To Get Back On Track


I've wasted the past one week over crapping stuffs =.=" Geez, kill me haih. Okay now, feeling guilty after saw Jaja doing her Maths tutorial which I haven't done anything yet, obviously -_-" Yeh, I need to get my mind back on track before all my data in my cerebrum decrease gradually for the excessive crapping and sleeping. And not to mention my stuffs which I haven't unpacked yet from the first day I stepped in to my room ppffhhtt. Now my room looks like a clothes-and-books-garbage store or something.

So now I'm missing my college buddies *auwh*. And my room, and my study desk, and my crappy room-mates which I haven't seen then in ages *okay for two weeks* =.=" Been wondering, if I'm with them right now, they must have been slapping my butt's off and ask me to study, like what Farah always did he-he. Ahh, I miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment