Thursday, July 16, 2009

For Some Reasons

2 years back ;
Don't even know why I still shed my tears down for him even it had been 2 months. Don't even know why I made a birthday card for him even deep down inside I know that he wouldn't care about it. Don't even know why I still can't get over him although 1 year had passed. Don't even know why I still care to asked about him everytime I received a phone called from 'her'. Don't even know why is it so hard to move on from him.

6 months back ;
Don't even know why he called on the right time when I was on the hard time. Don't even know why he always had been there for me every single day to make me smile and shut away my pain. Don't even know why is he only who can make me laugh on the phone for almost 12 hours, don't even know why I feel miserable to see him sad.

Present ;
Don't know why I still feel scared although I know he had done everything for me, don't even know why I tend to hurt his feelings real bad while I had promise myself that I wanna make him happy, don't even know what to do anymore when everything's just messed up, and don't even know wether he would forgive me once again, or might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment