Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Breaks&Mates

So everybody is home for this mid-sem break except Sya =.=" As usual, went lepak-ing and goofing around and eating and laughing and crapping and getting high like what we always did. Except that we haven't go for shisha this time, haihh *sangap* LOL. Spent this entire week with best friends which had made me excessively addicted on going out till late at night. So yeah, my mom had started to nagged about it. Got back home at 12.30 am for the past 3 days straight. Can't help it, we just love the wheels and the seashore even it's only Kuala Perlis lah kan, obviously -_-" Also went for makan-makan at Maicafe, ahh favourite spot ;) but too bad the shisha booth is no longer there :(

Midnight goof-around with the best people in the world <3
This is Aliph, and he tried to provoked me with Cigs kah-kah, kidding people.
Rosdi's plastic smile that annoys me throughout the day =,="
Candid, and it was at 12.15 am :)
Maicafe! Favourite spot, and the geeky people ha-ha
Ohh, meet my girlfriend, yes I'm lesbo ha-ha, okay not funny =,=" Jaja totally gonna kill me for this kah-kah
Ohh and, got sued due to the unpaid parking spot at the Kopitiam, haihh shitto =.=" Ohh and have I mentioned about the accident part? Yeah, I know I haven't. Successfully crashed the Wira that belongs to Jaja's neighbour with my dad's Sorento since it's my first time driving that huge engine wheel =.=" The Wira was a bit dented while the car that I drove doesn't left any scratch at all, *clap clap to the solid body frame of Kia's* LMAO. Aliph even said that I drive like a gangster in HERE *click* keh-keh.
P/s : Aliph I've promoted your blog, I'm expecting a plate of Fish&Chips and a glass of Carrot Juice at Maicafe for the next semester break ha-ha, kidding as always :P

No comments:

Post a Comment