Saturday, May 30, 2009

Surving The New Atmosphere

*Stucked about 10 minutes with my fingers on the keyboard* Did not know where to start actually, it's been a while since the last time I blogged. Anyway, summarized up all your questions ; My life here is getting better *I think* still trying to fit in among those who I've never eventually think that I could ended up being friends with them. Homesick pretty much is not in my diction since I can walk only 3 blocks away to see my mum every day. Basically everything is going well except for the part that tons of my assignment still have been lined up at my study desk and not to mention the group project assignments still haven't been settled yet. And the maths tutorial which I haven't put my hands on yet for the second chapter. *Way to go Ieka! =,="* So now I'm home for the weekend, feel relieved. Woke up at 1.00 pm *covered my not-enough-sleep-time, HAHA sort of =,="* And been thinking about finishing all my assignments today, which turned out into a blog-update-session like NOW since I stuck my mind's out at my Biology report which I cannot figure how to get the report done correctly. Plus, my annoying little sister whom had been making noise from her room with her violin since 3 hours ago that had been distracted my minds off from the Campbell's & Reece's piece which I have read the same 3 lines for the past 15 minutes -_-" *turn my ears off please* And now I'm missing my study desk and my room-mates at college LOL *kill me* ha-ha.

The intelligent in disguise HA-HA
The routine that I have to get it done everyday
The room-mate
The messy study desk that always had been that way for the entire week HA-HA

2 comments:

  1. lolz good to hear u getting used to it.
    Trust me, desk is meant to be that way haha

    btw, try referring to a sample of the report. Maybe it helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yehh i know, and the weekend are meant to be for cleaning session :P thing is, i don't have any sample, my lecture didn't want to show us and came up with excuses "try to figure out on your own, don't be lazy" and I end up figuring the TITLE lmao :D

    ReplyDelete