Saturday, May 9, 2009

Last Minute Settled Down Part II

Went shopping with Mama just now and spent RM 4oo over the Baju Kurung's *kahkahkah* siapa suruh nak sangat aku masuk matrikulasi, kan dah kena pakai baju kurung :P Then settled down all the needs *last checked* for the hostel needs before tomorrow. And I guess I need to start packing my things up by tonight before things get hectic tomorrow *tapi nak tengok AF dulu malam ni* LMAO.

Desperate choice after realizing that my Baju Kurung's in my closet only for the special occasion like Raya LOL
New Mary Jane's shoes. No heels ya, keadaan kaki yang cantik dan tidak melecet lagi penting dari kelihatan HOT dengan heels, buat apa luar sahaja nampak cun-melecun bila buka terkopak kulit kaki *kahkahkah*
Haaa ini lah yang penting sekali, kalau tidak memang dobi lah jawab nya kahkahkah *ehh, matrik ada dobi ke?*
Abah just called me few minutes ago and he said he might not be back until Monday *ppffhhtt siapa nak tolong aku angkat barang-barang ni =,="* And Mama is busy washing and ironing all my new clothes while I sat infront my laptop updating my blog *haihh bad daughter, bad daughter, isk isk isk, Selamat Hari Ibu! :D* My fever still haven't run down yet =,=" I hope it'll be gone by Monday. For sure I don't want to end up puking on my first day of the orientation week -_-"

2 comments:

  1. nice bj kurung la
    btw gud luck babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. lya, baju kurung desperate choice tu on the last minute pergi kedai ahah :D thankiee, goodluck to you as well ;))

    ReplyDelete