Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Your Call Cover Version

Hahaha yehh, Been doing a cover of Your Call from Secondhand Serenade. But disebabkan video tu agak besar size dia, 1.12GB, so I have to cut it here and there so that the size is below 1GB, so masa bridge of the song pun terpaksa cut. Yang tinggal were the First verse sampai Second chorus haha, but takpe lah, it was for fun actually xD so Enjoyyyyy :))



So yeah, I made a couple of mistakes while I was plucking, and it wasn't that great one obviously. The full original file exceeds 1GB thus I have to cut it here and there, so don't mind the lags :)

6 comments:

  1. ieka!!! omg! cthis is superbb! seriously! envy you doe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. babi
    sumpah best
    u letak la kat myspace
    learn new song
    i nak sign
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. mya : thanks hun! x)) kalau dapat upload full version lagi puas hati tapi youtube bengong =,=" haha

    aliph : ecehh gedik la you aliph, meh sini autograph kat your ass :P ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. auwhh thanks maryam sayang<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omggg ! it's so cute ! I love your voice
    and you play so pretty and nice :DDDD makes me really happy to know that you can always play me a song when I'm sad or ever need you :)

    ReplyDelete