Saturday, March 7, 2009

Been Tagged! And Tagging Others :)

Okay, I've been tageed by Anati and Fynna, ahah sorry to Anati sebab tak perasan that she had been tagging me. So yeah the first tagged is from Anati :

1. Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you
2. At the end, choose a few people to be tagged
3. If i tagged you, its because i want to know more about you

Okay here we go,
16 random things about me ehh? haha that would be fun, all right let's start :

- I hate the look of my hair when it had been cut/trimmed in the beginning.
- I have an obsession over cute things/people :P
- I can learn new guitar tabs in just couple of days
- I'm allergic to seafood, furry animals and hot day
- I can be excessively emotional at certain times :D
- I think I'm a fragile person, so handle me with care HAHA
- I don't/rarely go out if my hair looks bad
- I take about 30-50 minutes to get my shower done LOL
- I pick at least 3 outfits before I decided to wear which one when I go out
- I look like a goth/emo/weird-looking creatures if I put excess make up over my face
- I'd like to have a late-night conversation with people that I love over the phone.
- Sometimes my phone bills reached over RM1000 at certain times ;)
- I always wanted to use a pre-paid simcard, but my parents wouldn't let me
- I have a bad habit ; I like to bite my nails, frequently =,="
- I know it sounds ridiculous but, i believe that first love can be remain with honest, trusted and clean relationship :)
-My bestfriends are pretty much important in my life and I'd do anything for them :)


Okay, and I think I'm gonna tag these peeps : Aliph, Anati, Ana, Syakirah, Maryam, Mya, and Fynna

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay the second tagged came from Fynna. Here we go :

1.Besides your lips,where is your favourite spot to get kissed? by whom?
- Cheek and forehead, by whom? ain't gonna tell ya! ;)
2.How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
- Sleepy, an decided to get back to sleep HAHA
3.Who was the last person you take a photo with?
- Jaja :)

4.Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
- IDK, ask the people around me
5.Would you donate blood?
- depends
6.Have you ever had a best friend who is of the oppossite sex?
- I DO have best friends from the opoosite sex
7.Do you want someone dead?
- no, why should I?
8.What does your last text message said?
- I really don't think it's necessary to type it down here, but it's something from my Sayang :)
9.What are thinking of right now?
- SPM result and my trip to Mecca
10.Do you wish someone was with you now?
- Yes, indeed :(
11.What time did you go to sleep last night?
- At first it was about 1.30 am, then I woke up after hearing a lot of nudge sounds HAHA, then go back to sleep around 4.00 am :)
12.Where did you buy the tshirt you are wearing now?
- Couldn't remember, somewhere in Alor Setar
13.Is someone on your mind right now?
- Yes :)
14.Who was the last person who text you?
- Sayang :)
15.Peoples tagged to do this quiz:
- ohh hmm okay, them :
#Syakirah
#Aliph
#Anati
#Mya
#Ana
16.Who is you are having relationship with?
- None of the above LOL
17.Is no.3 is male or female?
- Anati? Female for sure =,="
18.If no.7 and no.10 get together,will it be a good thing?
- There is NO no.7 and no.8 haha
19.What is no.1 studying about?
- Syakirah? She's a former SPM candidate just like me
20.Is no.4 single?
- Mya? No, she isn't
21.Say something about no.2
- Aliph? He's a hyper, loud, sensitive, jambu, extremely funny, good listener, and a great bestfriend :)
22.What do you think of no.3 and no.6 get together?
- No.3 would be Anati, and there's NO no.6 haha
23.Describe no.9
- Sorry there's NO no.9
24.What will you do if no.6 and 7 fight?
- Well I couldn't tell because there's NO no.8 and no.7
25.Do you like no.8?
- AGAIN, Sorry there's NO no.8 =,="


Okay, I'm done tagging people :)

1 comment:

  1. dear... the 1st tagged already in my blog entries.. did tht b4.... im going to do the 2nd tag!

    ReplyDelete