Friday, November 6, 2009

Refreshed

It's been a while since the last time I've hang out with those best friends which I've been missing them quite a lot especially Sya. Pretty surprised after received a text from Sya, as she would be busy most of the times even it's holiday ha-ha.

Sya : Aku tgk gambar skolah dulu-dulu, lepak makan, haihh rindu. mlm ni free tak?
Me : Free je, kenapa?
Sya : Mlm ni aku and Marey on pegi Maicafe, girlfriends only, rindurindurindu

So she got a sense that I wanted to meet her so badly ha-ha. Too bad Jaja was not around :( It's okay, next time, she'll definitely be around!

Peace yaw ;)
Sya sayang
Sya & Maryam
Maryam sayang
Meeting them was some sort of a big catch-up and how I miss our old times. It's getting harder to meet them these days. Each is busy with their own thing, college stuffs, university stuffs. I wish Jaja was there. It'll be more complete :) Ohh, and Hakim showed up too since he is here as well, and showed off his new girlfriend wootwoot ;) So that pretty much was it. Hope everyone could be here for the next break, the more the merrier.
Enterframe, LOL
Hakim sepet & Maryam gedik :P
No one can resist Sya ;)
Ohh haven't you noticed, I'm getting taller, because of the wedges sillayhh =.="
P/S : Source of pictures are from Sya's Blog because I'm too lazy to asked her IM it to me and re-edited it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment